The autumn tour has been cancelled due to the huge increases in touring costs. As a five piece band travelling from California, their costs are particularly high. They've made a decision to delay, possibly until summer 2023 when they can try and include a festival anchor date or target travel funding
Yes, undaunted by the difficulties of the past couple of years, and what seems like continual cancellations, postponements and reschedulings, we're already pulling together some mouth-watering concerts for next year. Watch this space for news of McGoldrick, McCusker & Doyle and also Breabach who will both be with us in the first half of 2023.
To make sure of hearing when tickets go on sale, get yourself on the mailing list